DBTR are flexible in how we can help you. Different people want our help in different ways.
Some people have the confidence, with a little guidance from DBTR, to conduct their case from start to finish. Others will want help with certain documents or hearings only. Some, even if they have the confidence and ability, will ask DBTR to do everything.
In whatever way you want us to help, we can arrange to work for a fixed fee or on hourly rate. DBTR’s hourly rate will always be equal to or lower than the equivalent National 1 Guideline rates the court’s use in assessing solicitor costs. We are happy to talk with you about whether fixed fees, an hourly rate or a combination of the two will be more cost effective for you. If you would like a written quote please contact us.
Specialist Fixed Fee Small Claims Service
- Fixed fee
- Most areas of civil law covered
- Claimant or Defendant
- Representation across England and Wales
All you need do is provide us with the following information in an email to email@example.com or call us on our small claims hotline 01249 554085
- Your name & address
- Your telephone number
- Your email address
- Name of the other party (so we can check there is no conflict of interest)
- A brief outline about the case
- If the claim is already underway, let us know if there are any hearing dates or deadlines that court has told you about and which court is dealing with the matter